Event Ticket Plus not working with WooComm products

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Ticket Plus not working with WooComm products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

I have just purchased the Event tickets plus addon to use with Divi theme and woo comm products. I was told that I wouldn’t need the event tickets plugin activated to use the Plus. The event tickets causes a problem when you add a variable product (it doesnt load the attributes), so I deactivated it but can’t seem to use the Plus now??

I need to be able to add a ticket to a woo comm product with variable options and collect attendee information for each person registering.

Please help as this urgently needs to be setup to go live in a weeks time!

Thank you,
    Paula

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paula,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this.

First, you do need Event Tickets in order to use Event Tickets Plus. Sorry for the misinformation there! The good news is that you can download this plugin for free!

I did a quick test using Divi, Woo, Event Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus and wasn’t able to recreate the issue of attributes not being loaded. Could you please send me a link or screenshot of where this is occurring?

Regarding getting tickets set up, it sounds like your best option would be to install the free Events Calendar plugin, which will let you create events that you can then easily add tickets to. You can collect attendee info using custom fieldsets, which would be the alternative to using variations with a product. Tickets will still show up in your cart like products.

If this sounds like a good option to you, I would be happy to help you in getting it set up the way you’d like. If not, please let me know, and I can help with another solution!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Paula
    Participant

Thanks for the awesome support guys! Have it working really well now!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Paula,

So glad to hear it’s working for you now!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need any further assistance, please feel free to open a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Plus not working with WooComm products’ is closed to new replies.