Event Ticket Plus Capacity problem

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Ticket Plus Capacity problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Waldie Pienaar
    Participant

Hi I am not happy with my purchase. The support is not up to standard. The event I created has some test data in it there is n way to delete it and fix the capacity can not be reset… This is a big problem.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Waldie!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m sorry to hear you are not happy with our plugins and support.

We are always looking for ways to improve how we give support, so your feedback is highly welcome and will be much appreciated.

I’d be happy to help you with this topic.

If you have an event with some test purchases and you need to clear all these out, you will have to delete the attendees and the orders too. Additionally, you may have to manually edit the ticket capacity so it shows up the correct one.

We suggest that you create a separate event for test purposes, and we also suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things without disrupting the live site.

If you still encounter problems with your event, please share with us a link to it and send us some screenshot so we can have look and see if we spot anything that would indicate something is not working.

When coming back, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ 

Hope that helps.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Plus Capacity problem’ is closed to new replies.