Event Ticket Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Ticket Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    simon

Hi,

I am really interested in using Event ticket plus for our ticketing website.

I would like to know if it is pssible to customize the ticket page, meaning, i would like to have widgets about the trip info in a similar format to here: https://citylife-uk.com/sheffield/itinerary/citylife-trip-to-cambridge/
    Is this possible or what kind of templates for the event page are availabe?

Thanks
    Simon

Courtney

Hi Simon

Our default tickets layout can be customized with some coding working your end. We recommend starting at Themer’s Guide for these changes to preserve your features upon update.

If you’d like to hire someone for this, please see our Find A Customizer guide.

Another alternative is if you happen to be using Beaver Builder with Themer. They’ve made it rather easy for people to drag and drop to rearrange the tickets pages as you might want.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.