Event ticket not showing up on single events

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Event ticket not showing up on single events

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nagroup
    Participant

Hi,

after updating to the latest version of all my events calendar plugins, tickets created neither via community events nor via backend are displayed on the single event page. Stock shows 0 on the backend even if I enterd 100.

Can you help,

Thanks, SImone

Hunter

Hi Simone 🙂

Does this behavior persist when you revert back to the default WordPress theme and deactivate all plugins other than ours? Please review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you learn.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Thanks and have a great rest of your day. Cheers!

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

I appreciate the update and you sharing the screenshots and errors with me. Before I’m able to proceed, I’ll need you to confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide. We need to identify if a conflict is coming from either your theme and/or a plugin.

If you are able to reproduce the behavior when the default WP theme and only our plugins are active, then provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the behavior (screenshots/casts are helpful) so I can test on my local environment. If I am able to reproduce the behavior, I’ll log a bug report and a fix will be included in an upcoming maintenance release.

Thank you and have a great weekend ahead!

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Event ticket not showing up on single events’ is closed to new replies.