event ticket in combination with woo commerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus event ticket in combination with woo commerce

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Roger
    Participant

On our website we have event ticket plus combined with woo commerce. It was possible to create and edit these tickets. Since the update, it is no longer possible to create a ticket. We get the message that a ticket has been created, but after reloading the page the ticket isn’t there.

Pre-made tickets before the update can still be edited.

Like advice on how we can solve this.

@We use the latest version of eventpro / ticket / wordpress woo commerce

http://rechtsdagen.melisgs.nl/event/milieucyclus-de-omgevingsvergunning/

George
    Participant

Hey Roger,

Thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear about these issues.

No matter what I try, I cannot recreate your problems. So there is likely a theme or plugin conflict on your site hindering the creation of tickets.

To investigate this issue and find out what the culprit is, the best thing I can recommend you do is go through the complete set of troubleshooting steps on this page ? https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

After EACH STEP in that process, try to create a new event ticketβ€”does anything improve, anywhere along the way in that testing process?

Let us know what you find!

Thank you,
    George

Roger
    Participant

Hi George,
    Thx for the quick reply. We tried the plugin with wordpress theme Twenty Sixteen. The problem is the same.

– If you create a ticket to an event if WPML is active does not show it.
    – At the moment WPML is shutdown the tickets are visible.
    – If I then switch on again WPML, tickets remain visible.

It looks like an issue since the update of the ticket plugin in combination with the wordpress update 4.6.1.

It there a possible fix !

Cheers Roger

George
    Participant

Hey Roger,

Thank you for elaborating on things.

You mention WPML here and I think that is a huge part of the problem here. Our ticketing plugins unfortunately do NOT currently work with or support the features of WPML. πŸ™

If you deactivate WPML and then try creating a test event with test tickets, how do things look and work?

β€” George

Roger
    Participant

Hi George
    Thank you for your feedback. But what I might not have clearly written is that Event ticket plus just seamlessly collaborated with WPML. However, after the update of wordpress and event ticket plugin, it the combination isn’t working properly together. After the update tickets will be created but are not visible. The tickets will be visible only after turning off the WPML plugin.

Will you please look yet again whether you can resolve this conflict. It would be fine it both the plugin’s work nicely together. Your probably help not only us πŸ™‚ but a lot of other happy users of your tools.

You may feel free to log on to our site to investigate the problem (just sent me in private your email)

Roger

George
    Participant

Hey Roger,

Thanks for following up here. To be clear, I do agree that having our Ticketing plugins fully integrate with WPML is ideal! πŸ˜€ Our developers are working on this, but this is a big project and not something that I could pull off either on my own, or in a short time frame.

It is a big project and our developers are working on it. We unfortunately are not likely to have full WPML integration with our ticketing plugins for at least a few more months. πŸ™

Sorry to disappoint on this topic, Roger!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘event ticket in combination with woo commerce’ is closed to new replies.