Event templates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event templates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Herkey43

I love the Event calendar… but event templates are not so good. Dark theme yields white box with light text. Does the pro version offer more options for visual presentation? Thanx!

herkey43
    Participant

I purchased Pro, but the appearance of the event does not change. How do I get “A fully designed and styled theme for your events pages” Thanks for your help.

Leah

Hi Herkey43,

Text and link colors are generally controlled by your theme. You can likely change the colors of the text with some minor CSS customization. Check out our Themer’s Guide for some tips. You’ll also probably want to check out our documentation.

If you’re having trouble, you may want to contact the theme developer to see if they can point you in the right direction. We also may be able to help out a bit if you post in our Events Calendar PRO forum. If the customization is beyond our scope, we’d be happy to provide a list of developers you could work with you.

Best,
    Leah

Leah

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event templates’ is closed to new replies.