Event status after editing

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event status after editing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Is it possible to make an event go back to pending review status when it is edited by an organiser, or for administrators to get an email when events are edited?

We don’t really want organisers to have to email us to make the changes (which we could do if we switched off their editing access), but equally don’t want changes to go live straight away.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out!

While you do have the ability to set the initial status submitted events go into (under Events > Settings > Community), there unfortunately isn’t a way to configure the status after events are edited. This could be set up with a customization however. Our themer’s guide has some great info on customizing our plugins, and we also have a list of recommended developers if you’d like to get help with the code.

Regarding emails, I would recommend trying out the Better Notification plugin, which lets you set up custom notifications based on post events.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event status after editing’ is closed to new replies.