Event Sponsorship Includes X Free Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Sponsorship Includes X Free Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Robinson

I’m interested in using Event Tickets Plus for ticket sales to an upcoming conference. Our configuration will need to meet the following criteria:

• Only registered members can sponsor the purchase conference sponsorships or attendee tickets (I’m going to handle this requirement with WooCommerce Memberships).
    • Each Sponsorship includes 1-2 free attendee tickets.

My questions:
    How should I approach the second requirement with Event Tickets Plus?
    – What would the resulting workflow look like?

I’d prefer to avoid having customers have to make multiple passes through the store. I attempted to use the WooCommerce extension ‘Chained Products’ in conjunction with the WooCommerce first party extension ‘Box Office’, but at no point was the user prompted to add attendee information for any free tickets I dropped into the cart.

Thank you!

Michael

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for your interest in Event Tickets Plus.

By default, Event Tickets Plus does not have a built-in functionality that would enable such configuration.

I’m not really familiar with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin, but you could perhaps create a subscription that will allow access to that particular event.

As for each sponsorship including 1-2 free attendee tickets, I’m not sure you can achieve that straight away and you will likely have to create some custom coding for that purpose.

Let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that as we state here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

However, we do have a pretty cool refund policy so you can try the plugin out and in case it doesn’t fit your needs you can request a full refund within 30-days of purchase > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Sponsorship Includes X Free Tickets’ is closed to new replies.