Event showing as 'Password Protected' in EventBrite Manage screen after import

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event showing as 'Password Protected' in EventBrite Manage screen after import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

I started this topic a while ago, and never got an update. Please read through it all and let me know when you plan to address it.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/import-causes-change-in-privacy-settings-in-eventbrite/

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jessie,

I apologize for the long delay on this one! My response must not have gotten posted when I originally responded yesterday.

I took a look at our internal bug ticket that was created due to your original thread. The developer has noted there that there seems to be some inconsistency in how the API is handling some of this and he has reached out to the team at Eventbrite to get some further clarification and feedback on this issue.

Unfortunately there isn’t more of an update that we can offer at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Also, as we make further progress you’ll be notified via your original thread that you’ve linked above.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event showing as 'Password Protected' in EventBrite Manage screen after import’ is closed to new replies.