Event separator in category filter of events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event separator in category filter of events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chip Cooper
    Participant

On this page we have events tied to a category (menu type of “Event Category”), and the event separator line…although 1-2px …is there.
    https://www.boiseaeros.com/events/category/boise-aeros-house-of-pain/2017-11/?tribe_events_cat=boise-aeros-house-of-pain&tribe-bar-date=2017-11

for say Nov. 6 & 7.

If you go to this page (Menu type of page which has embedded short code of [tribe_events]) which shows all events:
    https://www.boiseaeros.com/calendar/?tribe-bar-date=2017-11

there is no event separator and it’s harder to tell there are 2 events on Nov. 6th.

Please advise why the different styling and if we can get them to be the same w/ the separator.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chip,

Thanks for sending those links! I took a look at both pages, and I was able to get the divider to show up by adding the following CSS:

.tribe-events-calendar div[id*=tribe-events-event-] {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #e0e0e0;
    }

You can add this to the Additional CSS section under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme.

The styling may be a bit different because one calendar is shown on a regular page, and the other is actually an events page. You can try adjusting the first two settings under Events > Settings > Display, which have an effect on how much your events pages inherit styling from your theme. I’d also recommend taking a look at the following articles:

Stylesheets and Page Templates

The Events Calendar Category Colors

Basic Font and Color Changes with CSS

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Chip Cooper
    Participant

Thanks so much…that worked!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem, I’m glad that worked for you!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please feel free to open a new one if you have any other issues!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event separator in category filter of events’ is closed to new replies.