Event Search and Next Month Links Don’t Work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Search and Next Month Links Don’t Work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    colfaxave
    Participant

We’re using the Listify theme and everything has been great, except when we try to search by date or keyword, we just get the spinning gear. Also, when we click to the previous month or next month, the same thing occurs.

Any insight as to why this may be happening? We’ve disabled all plugins to eliminate that as a possibility and still doesn’t seem to work.

Also, I’ve tried with the twenty seventeen and twenty sixteen themes, to no avail.

Trisha

Hello, Frank!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

Without being able to see the site in action it’s hard to troubleshoot. It sounds like a plugin or theme conflict of some sort. You say you switched to the default theme, did you also deactivate all plugins except The Events Calendar plugins?

You say you switched to the default theme and the problem persisted? Did you also deactivate all plugins except The Events Calendar plugins? If not I’d go through those steps.

We have a Testing for Conflicts guide that goes through that in detail, you can find that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Does this help answer your question? Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Search and Next Month Links Don’t Work’ is closed to new replies.