Event RSVP

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event RSVP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tien
    Participant

Hello,

I’m looking for an Event system that allows members the ability to RSVP as well as showing a list of members who RSVP’ed. Which one of your event products has this feature?

Nico

Hi there Tien,

Thanks for getting in touch with us Tien!

Our Event Tickets plugin has the RSVP functionality you mention. It works along side The Events Calendar. Be sure to check the product page and product demo video to actually how this plugin works.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Tien

Hello Nico,

Thank you for your respond. I’m currently running a community website with active members creating activity events such as running, cycling, hiking, etc. I purchased the Community Events plugin but it didn’t have the RSVP feature. What I’m looking for is an event feature where members can create an activity events for other members to RSVP with the ability for all members to see who is attending or who’s not from the posted events. Could you please point out which Event product would have these features and also ability to customize the Event RSVP? I want to make sure I don’t purchase the wrong product again 🙂

Thank you,
    Tien

Nico

Thanks for following-up Tien!

Let me start by saying this will sound a bit like an overkill but to enable community submission of tickets you’ll need Community Tickets add-on, which need Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce. This combo also allows user to sell paid tickets.

Now, if you only want to add one simple RSVP ticket (if the user selects that option) to the event then we can probably do this with a snippet. On the other hand if you would like users to manage more complex RSVP options (like creating different ticket types for an event, setting start and end dates for each ticket, etc) then the Community Tickets + Event Tickets Plus + WooCommerce will be needed. If this is the case I can provide a discount coupon given you actually need a basic feature and not actually the main feature which is to allow users to sell tickets.

Please let me know your thoughts on this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event RSVP’ is closed to new replies.