Event Reminders Redux (2015 Version)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Reminders Redux (2015 Version)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smalldogcreative
    Participant

OK,

I’ve counted at least 25 inquiries about Event Reminders – what is easily an absolutely mission-critical component of Events Management in 2015 and beyond. How many of those inquiring in these forums take the time to express their need in UserVoice? Don’t know, don’t care, but across ALL of the Event Management plugins, there are 100’s of inquiries about this specific functionality, yet no vendor is doing anything about it, except one (NOT going to publish that here – I LIKE TEC).

Even my antiquated doctor’s office sends me a reminder email, as does just about every other business that I schedule an appointment, book an event, or subscribe to in today’s modern world (on- and offline).

I’m not sure how ANY Events Management solution can be marketed and sold without the ability to remind registrants of the event, from both a service courtesy and a marketing opportunity perspective.

Don’t want to write it from scratch? Fair enough, write a plugin or a hook to Follow Up Emails, Contact Contact, ANYTHING so that we can remind our customers of their scheduled events.

Heck, even TEC knows the importance of reminding us of important events! https://theeventscalendar.com/reminder-3-10-release-candidate-code-is-now-available/

C’mon now people!

George
    Participant

Hey @smalldogcreative,

Maybe we’re not as “in-the-dark” as you suspect about some of the event reminder features you’re describing here, and maybe some such features will be part of a soon-to-arrive upcoming release 😉

Stay tuned to things – your feedback is appreciated, genuinely. Do not doubt our awareness of the utility of this feature, or our desire to implement it.

Cheers,
    George

Th
    Participant

Another vote for event reminders.

George
    Participant

And a much-appreciated one, @th! Thanks for adding your voice. I would personally love to see event reminders too, and we’re working on something pretty cool 😉

Stay tuned!

George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Reminders Redux (2015 Version)’ is closed to new replies.