Event pro only showing 2 months of events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event pro only showing 2 months of events

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mofsc
    Participant

I have reoccuring events past February but I cannot work out how to have more than 2 months of calendar view showing.. only January and February.. I need all events available to view.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you check what you have set under Events > Settings > General > “Create recurring events in advance for”? This controls how far into the future events will be created for. Try increasing this to see if that makes a difference. Keep in mind however that having high numbers of events in your calendar could potentially slow things down a bit.

If this doesn’t help, can you please share your system info with me, as well as a screenshot of the recurrence settings for an event this is happening with?

Thanks,

Jennifer

mofsc
    Participant

Hi Jennifer, yes this says 24 months..
    I have ticked the share the system info box now..
    I’ve just gone on to my Friday night members night which is one of the reoccuring, however see screen shot – “Recurring event data is still being generated for this event. Don’t worry, you can safely navigate away – the process will resume in a bit in the background.” However this has been doing this since last Thursday..
    This looks to be the issue, but how do I fix it please?
    THanks!

mofsc
    Participant

Still urgently awaiting a reply on this please..

mofsc
    Participant

Is it possible to speak to someone regarding this, it’s extremely important I get this sorted ASAP as our website is live..

mofsc
    Participant

I also get this message after publishing a reoccurring event:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Friday, 16-Feb-2018 02:00:00 AWST) at position 29 (A): The timezone could not be found in the database’ in /home/mofsccom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Sequence.php:174 Stack trace: #0 /home/mofsccom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Sequence.php(174): DateTime->__construct(‘Friday, 16-Feb-…’, Object(DateTimeZone)) #1 /home/mofsccom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Sequence.php(126): Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Sequence->timestamps_are_in_same_day(1518717600, 1518112800) #2 /home/mofsccom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Queue_Processor.php(254): Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Sequence->get_sorted_sequence() #3 /home/mofsccom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Queue_Processor.php(166): Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurren in /home/mofsccom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Sequence.php on line 174

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry for the delayed response, we’ve had a much higher than normal volume in the forums this past week. So sorry for the wait! Unfortunately we cannot currently offer live support – all support is done here in the forums.

Can you try going to General > settings and selecting “Australia” from the Timezone list? Next, you can:

1. Go to Settings > Permalinks and re-save them
    2. Go back to the recurring event and try to save it again.

If the above does not help, then I would also recommend testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins. If you do not currently have a testing site, I would recommend the free WP Staging plugin, which will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Unfortunately your system info did not come through – can you please copy/paste it in a private reply? You can find it in a big black box under Events > Help > System Information (see screenshot).

If you could also send me a link to this event on the front end, as well as a screenshot of your recurrence settings (see screenshot for an example – please include all recurrence rules in the screenshot), I will try to test this out on my end.

Thanks,

Jennifer

mofsc
    Participant

This reply is private.

mofsc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

mofsc
    Participant

thanks, I have updated and reocurring events are still not working, if I do a reoccuring event it adds a second one only in 2020!
    Here are errors I’m getting..

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Event pro only showing 2 months of events’ is closed to new replies.