Event page blank on Events Calendar PRO v3.11.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event page blank on Events Calendar PRO v3.11.1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mariko
    Participant

Our event calendar page has suddenly become blank.

I tried updating the plugin to v.3.11.1. I also updated WordPress to its latest version.
    I tested for a conflict with the theme (Divi), however the page still remained blank in the Twenty Thirteen theme.
    I’ve also attempted several troubleshooting tips found on this support forum (re-saving permalinks, toggling between different settings on Events → Settings → Display) to no avail.

Any assistance to get this page back up and running would be greatly appreciated.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mariko,

I took a look at your site and it appears that there is a javascript error with the default jquery.js file included with WordPress on your site. This would definitely prevent the calendar from working since the majority of the displays are controlled via javascript.

1. You could try re-downloading WordPress from and uploading a fresh version to your site via FTP. Ensure that you exclude the “wp-config.php” and your “wp-contents” when uploading so you don’t overwrite those files or folders on your server.
    2. Alternatively, you could try this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/jquery-updater/. If so, let me know if that changes anything on the site.

Thanks!

Mariko
    Participant

Thank you Josh!

After updating WordPress as you suggested, some — not all — of the events reappeared. We’re missing some events, such as this one: http://www.integrativelifecenter.com/event/training-series-the-opposite-of-addiction-is-embodiment/all/. I’ve tried playing with some of the settings, including:

1. Unchecking the “recurring event instances”
    2. Changing “number of events to show per page”
    3. Toggling between list, month and photo view. List and month view show nothing at all, and the photo view only shows a few events.

I’m stumped. Any other ideas?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mariko,

Thanks for following up! Looks like we’re moving in the right direction here.

I took a look at your site and noticed some of the issues you were describing. I was unable to toggle the different views due to the header overlapping the content of the site. As a next step, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if there is a conflict with an existing plugin or theme at play here?

Let me know if following those steps reveals anything.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event page blank on Events Calendar PRO v3.11.1’ is closed to new replies.