Event Organiser needs to be the logged in user

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Organiser needs to be the logged in user

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt Gray
    Participant

Hi,

I need the user that is logged in to be linked to an Event Organiser – i.e. when creating events, they can’t select a different or multiple organiser… they need to be able to edit and create their own description etc… how do I do this?

This needs to be a front end edit, without having to log in at /wp-admin…

Can you advise please?

Thanks,
    Matt

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately this is not currently a built-in feature of Community Events, but it could be done with a customization. I would recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide if you’d like to give it a shot! We are not currently able to do customizations, but we do have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to have the code done for you.

I would also recommend posting this as a feature request over in our Feature Ideas Forum, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Organiser needs to be the logged in user’ is closed to new replies.