Event on same day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event on same day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Howdy,

Client has a couple of workshops that are on the same day; offering a morning or evening class.

Is it possible to consolidate the morning and evening classes into one class listing (instead of the current two-see attached image) and have the user pic the session they want (morning or evening)? Instead of having the event listed twice?

Using Event Ticket Pro also.

Thanks in advance,
    Casper

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Casper,

I’m happy to help out here! Thanks for reaching out. 🙂

I’d suggest creating one all day event and giving users the option to choose morning or evening using the additional fields functions of Events Calendar PRO. You can check out some in-depth information on utilizing this feature here in our knowledgebase.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need more clarity on anything!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Thanks Shelby!

If I consolidate the classes into one event, how do I deal with showing both times for the single event?

Thanks in advance,
    Casper

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Casper,

Right now, you wouldn’t be able to list the individual times except in the additional field (as text.) You’d have to set the event to an “All day” event, and not specify times.

I know this isn’t the best solution/way to display it, but that’s the only way we currently have to consolidate these events into one as you describe.

If you need something more custom, you can try hiring a freelancer to help you out. We have a list/some recommendations on this page here. 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event on same day’ is closed to new replies.