Event List display shows "Venue" twice

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event List display shows "Venue" twice

• This topic has 21 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Rob.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Dmytro
    Participant

I have just discovered that this issue no longer persists on my online installation (both plugins running 2.0.4). However, this issue remains on my local installation (WAMP server) even though I run the latest versions of both plugins.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Dmytro, have you tried the obvious troubleshooting steps – disabling all other plugins and reverting to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out plugin/theme issues?

Yazmin

Hi Jonah,

I’m working with the client to get everything upgraded. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks!
    Yazmin

Jonah
    Participant

Sounds good Yazmin, keep me posted!

cityofcharleston
    Participant

I have been wrestling with this problem for a while, and I think I have discovered the source of this problem. It resides in the-events-calendar/views/list.php

Examine the following lines of code which populate the meta table:

You will notice the php identifier missing in the inline code tags within the nested if statement. Add it into your code – hit update – good to go.

cityofcharleston
    Participant

I notice that the code snippets are not appearing. email me directly if you’d like the code.

Rob

Hey Louis. Thanks for the heads up, it’s awesome that you’ve got this figured out. Currently the code functionality in the forum is undergoing an overhaul…so until that’s done, would you mind posting your code into pastie.org or a similar service and sharing the link with us? That way other users can benefit from your discovery.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Event List display shows "Venue" twice’ is closed to new replies.