Event imported from EventBrite partially

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event imported from EventBrite partially

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alain
    Participant

Hi.

I just bought EventBrite Tickets few days ago and I’m testing it.

After creating an event in EventBrite, with organizer, event place, and free tickets, I click on “import from Eventbrite”. The event is created in my WordPress but only with the title, body and time and date. No organizer, no location and no tickets. I get the message “Vous ne pouvez pas publier cet événement dans Eventbrite sans avoir préalablement ajouté un billet sur Eventbrite.com” that means in english “you can’t publish this event in EventBrite without adding a ticket before on Evenbrite.com”.

What does that mean? I created tickets on Eventbrite…

I also saw a lot of topics in this forum complaining about this plugin not working as expected.

Is it going to be a quick fix?

Regards,

Justine

Barry

Hi Justine,

I’m sorry you have experienced difficulties.

Just to confirm (you didn’t post your system information when you created this topic so I can’t review that), are you using the very latest release (3.10.1) and does the problem still happen with that in place?

Thanks for confirming!

Alain
    Participant

Yes, sorry about that. I’m working on the latest release (3.10.1) and the problem happens with this release.

I don’t know what further information you need to help me 🙂

I’m waiting for your answer!

Justine

Barry

OK – can you provide me (by private reply if you prefer) with a URL for one of the events you are importing from eventbrite.com so I can test it out for myself?

Can you also confirm that you ran through our standard troubleshooting steps in case a conflict is at work here?

Thanks!

Alain
    Participant

Hi Barry.

I ran through your standard troubleshooting steps and it appears to be a conflict with the theme (sparkling).

I’m gonna fix that on my side then 😉

Sorry for not seeing your “Testing for conflicts” guide!

Have a good day.

Justine

Barry

No problem Justine, I’m glad you found the conflict.

I’ll go ahead and close this topic but of course if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new forum topics as needed 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event imported from EventBrite partially’ is closed to new replies.