Event Image

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Earl
    Participant

Hi there,

The Choose File for us does not show the hand/finger mouse icon and you have to click a specific spot for it to register.

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

We have a bug logged resembling what you’ve described, so I’ve added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Mark,

Try adding the following CSS rules to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.tribe-image-upload-area .EventImage {
    left: 0;
    }
    .tribe-image-upload-area input#EventImage:hover {
    cursor: pointer;
    }

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new Community Events release is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/community-events-4-5-refresh/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Image’ is closed to new replies.