Event Image Size Decreased Since Last Update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Image Size Decreased Since Last Update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sally
    Participant

Hi – I’ve just updated a couple of your plugins and noticed that the Event images have been reduced when I view events in Photo Mode (see attached grab)

Please can you advise how to fix this?

Many thanks

Cliff

Hi, Sally. I couldn’t replicate this behavior, so I’m guessing it’s something specific to your theme (or maybe even another active plugin).

We just released another update today (although not related to the issue you’re reporting). Still, could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please switch to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fifteen, Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Seventeen, etc. and test your Photo View again.

If it now works, please report the issue to your theme author’s support.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Image Size Decreased Since Last Update’ is closed to new replies.