Event free field doesn´t work

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event free field doesn´t work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JAIME
    Participant

Always appears GRATUTIO or FREE in our events despite we fill out a price. how can we fix it? or even more, how can we remove complete price field in order not to appear pricer neither FREE.
    Thanks

Courtney

Hi Jamie

Can you provide your System Info in a private reply? Also provide a link to an event that has this issue. I’d like to take a closer look.

Have you installed an e-commerce plugin like WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads to handle the payment processing?

Thanks,
    Courtney

JAIME
    Participant

Hello Coutney, first of all thanks for your quick replay and my apologies for my english.

Of course, i send to you screenshots and the URL http://www.lamadrilera.com/event/cabaret-anti-san-valentin-2/2017-03-24/
    I dont know is is enough for you.
    We dont use woocommerce (i installed it in the past) neither Easy digital Downloads, we have enough with RSVP function, we only provide reservations for our events.

Thanks in advance.

Courtney

Hi Jaime

The area in your screenshot is not covered by The Events Ticket plugin. Our plugin does not ask for a price/cost if the event is just an RSVP. We only ask for cost/price with Event Tickets Plus and an ecommerce plugin activated.

It looks to possibly be part of your theme. Could you reach out to their support and see if they have an option for you?

Let me know what they say.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event free field doesn´t work’ is closed to new replies.