event form

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions event form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    claudio

hello, it’s possible i make a form to add and read events from data base?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The Events Calendar allows you to create events (WordPress custom post types) from the back end, and if you would like a front end form that users can create events with, Community Events will let you do that. Either way, the events will be saved to your database.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Claudio

I need to make a front end form to add and list events from and to table database. Please send exemple or link or tutorial.
    Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for clarifying!

Because Community Events makes this front end form for you, we don’t have any tutorials on how to create one from scratch (as it would be quite involved). This form creates new events in the database, which are of the “tribe_events” custom post type. Our free plugin The Events Calendar lets you display these events on your site, whether they were created on the front end or the back.

We do have a themer’s guide and some info on available functions which are great resources when customizing any of our plugins.

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘event form’ is closed to new replies.