Event Description is blank

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Description is blank

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Colleen Myers.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Myers
    Participant

HI, We have received several complaints from users trying to add an event to our calendar that the ‘event description’ shows up blank with no way of filling it in.

Can you help with this? I’ve attached a screenshot from a user

Courtney

Hi Colleen

Unfortunately, I don’t see the screenshot 🙁 Can you try resending that?

Before we go much further, the first thing to do is Testing for Conflicts. When you disable all other plugins, does the same thing happen? If not, reenable one at a time until you determine the source of the conflict.

If that doesn’t work, swap out your theme to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen.

Please let me know what you find.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Colleen Myers
    Participant

HI.
    Thanks for your response. I did some digging, and the Event Description
    field is working in Chrome, but not in Safari or Firefox. I’ve attached a
    screenshot. Could it still be a conflict on my end?

Courtney

Hi Colleen

I’d like to confirm that you’ve tried to deactivate all other plugins and used a default WordPress theme, such as Twenty Seventeen. If the issue persists after this, it might be a bug. However, I can’t seem to replicate it and really would benefit by your Testing for Conflicts.

Can you let me know what you find?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Description is blank’ is closed to new replies.