Event Count Down widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Count Down widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rufman
    Participant

The Event Count Down widget is not available anymore.
    Is it taken out in the new release?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rufman,

Thanks for reaching out!

The countdown widget (Events Countdown) is still available with the latest release. Were you using it on a page where it is no longer showing up? If so, could you please send me a link to that page?

You should be able to see it by going to Appearance > Widgets. Are you able to see it there? If so, can you try adding it to a widget area and see if you can get it to display, or alternatively add a countdown via a shortcode somewhere in your site as a test?

Thanks!

Jennifer

rufman
    Participant

Hi Jennifer

It is not showing up anymore in my widgets area.
    Thats why I wandered if it was taken out.

Regs

Rufman

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rufman,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue…if the widget is missing entirely from your widgets area, this is a bit strange. Could you please double check that the Events Calendar Pro plugin is activated? I’m not seeing it in your system information. It’s possible that it got switched off somehow when you did the update.

Once you verify that it is indeed active, if it’s still not showing up, could you please send me a screenshot of the widget area so that I can see what’s going on here? Another thing to try would be to add a shortcode for it somewhere else on your site and see if it shows up that way. After that, the next step would be testing for conflicts with your theme or another plugin.

Let me know what you find out!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Count Down widget’ is closed to new replies.