Event Cost: Default value = "Free"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Cost: Default value = "Free"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Grant Bivens
    Participant

Just a little UI bug here. Installed The Event Calendar, Calendar Pro, and Community Events. I went to review the “add event” page on the front end of the website. I noticed that the “Cost:” field defaults to say “Free” in the input box yet the helper text underneath says “Leave blank to hide the field. Enter a 0 for events that are free.” which is a little confusing. I would probably lean towards leaving this field blank by default or give an option in the settings tab for the Community plugin.

Thanks,
    Grant Bivens

Joyce Grace

Hello Grant, thanks for pointing this out. It’s interesting you mention it because we recently had some usability tests done. We have a feature request forum here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/community-events-feature-requests/ in case you’d like to add it.

I will also look in to seeing if this can be brought to the attention of our developers.

Thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hi Grant, just so you know this is logged in our system and hopefully will be fixed in an August release!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Cost: Default value = "Free"’ is closed to new replies.