Event category not showing all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event category not showing all events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi there.

There appears to be a glitch with the category listing for my events.

I have set up categories to filter the events in a variety of different ways and the same result happens. In this example, we will use the ‘Saturday’ category where I would ideally like to have a menu button for people to see every event that is on Saturday.

At first glance of the category it only shows 5 events (http://barossagourmet.com/whats-on/category/saturday/). I can then click ‘Next events’ and view another 3. There is no option to click ‘Next events’, only ‘previous events’
    The problem is that I have about 20 events on the saturday.
    If I click ‘previous events’ the page comes up with the header Upcoming Events>Saturday but lists ALL events, not just the ones with the Saturday category.

Thoughts?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have noticed some issues with category archives and the display of recurring events. Out of curiosity, on your site is it just the recurring events that are missing from the category archive views or is it a mix of recurring and single instance events that are having issues?

Thanks!

Andrew
    Participant

Hi Josh,

I had a separate issue with recurring events so ended up splitting all into individual events.

The issue was happening before the split though, so it seems it affects all events

Josh
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for following up and clarifying!

As a next step to help in getting to a level playing field since I have been unable to replicate with single events, have you tried following our Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict occurring with your existing theme or an active plugin on the site?

Let me know if anything comes up from that test.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We are happy to tell you that a solution to this issue is part of our upcoming 3.12 release! We are doing the final testing and then the new version will be released. Keep an eye on your dashboard Updates page!

If you experience any difficulty with the update or find that the issue you reported in this thread is not resolved in 3.12, please open a new thread and we can help you. Thank you for your patience and support as we work to improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event category not showing all events’ is closed to new replies.