Event Categories get Lost

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Categories get Lost

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ilhan
    Participant

Hey iam using your amazing Event Calendar since 2015 and i just love it!!!
    Now i have a problem with the Event Categories.
    The Event Categories get lost again and again. Only two Categories are left and i dont know why.
    I have set up the Categories 3 times now but they keep getting lost again and again.
    could you please help me??

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear about this issue! I’ve ran some tests in my local install and wasn’t able to reproduce the error, so to help you get started, I would recommend you to make sure that The Events Calendar is up-to-date and run a Conflicts Test. You can start the test by temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the problem is solved after that (don’t forget to backup your database before changing anything).

We are unfortunately unable to provide complete support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for more assistance and answers.

If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here. This will send an email to the account used when you initially registered for the support forums.

Thanks for understanding and good luck resolving your issue. Have a good day!

Best regards,

Patricia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Categories get Lost’ is closed to new replies.