Event Categories are not showing up on my website after update

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event Categories are not showing up on my website after update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

After updating the Events Calendar, we seemed to notice many bugs/errors in the system. The main problem was that our event categories section has disappeared from our “Add your Events” section.

Is there an easy way to fix this problem?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Greg!

I’m sorry you are experiencing issues. Let me help you troubleshoot them.

When you say ‘our event categories section has disappeared from our “Add your Events” section’, what do you mean by event categories section? Were you making a template customization for the Add your Events section, that you don’t currently see? Perhaps you can share with us a screenshot of the issue and a link to that page, so we can take a closer look.

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your latest system info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Categories are not showing up on my website after update’ is closed to new replies.