Event Calendar Widget/Shortcode – Stlll having issue with month advance

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Widget/Shortcode – Stlll having issue with month advance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aisdwebservices
    Participant

We have updated the Events Calendar to 4.5.12 today and we are still having issues with the advancement of months on the Event Calendar widget/shortcode ([tribe_mini_calendar]). The forward and back arrows give only a “#” as the link. I’m not sure if this is the same bug that was reported to be fixed in this maintenance release. This has not been an issue before the previous update several weeks ago. We are unable to further check for plugin conflicts as this is a large multi-site of 80 blogs already in production.

We have considered downgrading but we must be assured that all of our settings for both the Events Calendar Pro and the Events Aggregator will be preserved. I hate to be blunt, but this plugin along with the aggregator is currently active in production on 80 of our sites and the prospect of losing data or settings and having to relink all imported calendars would constitute us removing this plugin completely and requesting a refund.

Thank you for your time.
    GPS

Courtney

Hello Frank

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists.

Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard » Updates).  It looks like you might’ve missed our hotfix update to The Events Calendar that might resolve this.

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Widget/Shortcode – Stlll having issue with month advance’ is closed to new replies.