Event Calendar Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jocwebsites
    Participant

Sorry for posting this again but I feel like I’m completely confused. I posted this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/dates-on-hover/#post-80429

But, then after it was closed I looked at the demo here:

http://wpshindig.com/event-widgets/

The calendar widget on the demo is exactly how I’m trying to get mine to function. Is this not possible with the current release?

jocwebsites
    Participant

Hey,

So I’ve run into some other issues and I’m really hoping for some help. My main preference would be to get my calendar widget working like it does in the demo, where you click a date in the calendar and it brings you to the event page.

However, trying to do a work-around, I set the number of events displayed to 0 however the event list still displays and shows whatever page you’re currently on in place of the event.

This is also causing a conflict with another plugin “Favorites” where no matter what page you’re on, instead of the page it “favorites” the event. The event URL seems to be kind of taking over everything.

I need to deliver this site tonight so I’m really hoping someone can help.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again,

Indeed you have the correct setting of 0, which is the same as the wpshindig site. However, as you know there is a bug with that behavior in our current public release.

This will definitely be patched in a forthcoming build. In the meantime I would stick to having a 1 or greater in the number of events displayed. I wish I had better news. I hope the rest of the launch goes smooth!

– Brook

dupagechildrens
    Participant

Was this bug fixed? “the event list still displays and shows whatever page you’re currently on in place of the event.” I’m having this issue.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy dupagechildrens,

This bug was indeed fixed a few versions back. If you are running the latest version of TEC and PRO, and are still seeing a problem like this, please open a topic and describe the problem in you own words. Then we can fully assist you with it. 🙂

Since this particular topic is resolved it is scheduled to be closed out. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Widget’ is closed to new replies.