Event Calendar Pro conflict with WordPress widgets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Calendar Pro conflict with WordPress widgets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karen Quigley

I’ve been using the Event Calendar and like it very much so I just purchased and downloaded the Pro version. When I activated the Pro version, all the widgets disappeared from other pages and were replaced by an Archives widget. When I deactivate the Pro version, the widgets reappear.

Also, when I change the page format to sidebar/content and assign a widget, only the above mentioned Archives widget appears.

Help!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing Pro and sorry for the issues you are having.

Do you have you account you created when you purchased Pro? In the future can you please login and post support questions in the Pro Forum as this forum is for Pres Sales Questions.

For this time I can help out here, do you happen to have Jet Pack installed and using the visibility feature? There is a glitch causing the widgets to not display if that is the case.

Does the fix in this thread help if that is the case?

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/jetpacks-widget-visibility-broken-by-updating-to-ecp-3-9-1/#post-935740

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro conflict with WordPress widgets’ is closed to new replies.