event calendar pro and responsive system

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions event calendar pro and responsive system

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xpoveda

Hello, I work exclusively with responsive systems and would want to add a calendar to one of them.

I saw your fantastic plugin and I understand that only the widget could integrate it into a responsive system.

In the event discharged with your system could navigate the calendar widget on a sidebar located by making a click on the days would come out in that sidebar events, and to click on events associated information would appear in the main.

Operation is so?

If you would like to display the calendar in “large format”, which is super nice, could indicate in a note on my website that will be able to click it to see all the events in “big calendar” but only supported on desktop computers.

My purpose is to know how to integrate your calendar, which I love, a responsive system.

Supports wpml?

Answer me all these questions please?

Thank you!

Xavier.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Xavier,

You are correct that the way the plugin is designed, the calendar widget displays a monthly grid that when you click on a date displays that day’s events underneath the calendar, still in the sidebar area. If you click on a particular event, you will be taken to the event page which fills the main content area of the screen.

At the present time, our plugin is not responsive. It is definitely something we’re interested in, but it’s not currently on our roadmap. However, a fellow user created some helpful CSS code that he’s shared here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/responsive-calendar-on-mobile-phones/#post-66457. Perhaps that will help you achieve what you’re looking for. And there may be other helpful information too if you do a quick search of The Events Calendar PRO forum.

I’m not sure I answered all of your questions. Let me know what I missed!

— Julie

Jillian Heim

Hi!
    Just wanted to comment here as well. I was looking at tri.be for the event calendar… but my company also only works with responsive systems. Definitely get it on your roadmap!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Thanks Jillian for the feedback. This is definitely an often-requested feature. We’ll get it on the roadmap for sure.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘event calendar pro and responsive system’ is closed to new replies.