Event Calendar plugin update failing in Managed WordPress

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar plugin update failing in Managed WordPress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ken
    Participant

When I try to update Events Calendar from version 4.6.7 to version 4.6.18 I get a “update failed” message in the WordPress dashboard. I am running on a GoDaddy Managed WordPress site. I have the Events Calendar Pro plugin but I deactivated it in order to see if the Events Calendar plugin would work.

Any ideas on what might be wrong or how I might debug this problem?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Ken,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

I’m not sure why this happens. The easiest thing would be to do a manual update via FTP.

Do you have access to the FTP through your GoDaddy Managed WordPress account?

If so, you may delete The Events Calendar plugin, and replace it with the newest version (4.6.18).

Please let me know how it goes,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar plugin update failing in Managed WordPress’ is closed to new replies.