Event Calendar Links not moving to next month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Links not moving to next month

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

A visitor to the website is clicking on October in the calendar page to see next month’s events and the link is not doing anything. They are using Safari on a Mac. Cannot duplicate the issue with in house testing but is there something that could be turned off in the browser that would prevent the links from working. They don’t see the spinning box.

Geoff

Hey there, Beth!

I was able to view the next month’s calendar using Safari on Mac OSX. Plus, I don’t see any obvious conflicts when checking out your site. That’s all good news!

I wonder if the visitor who reported the issue is on an older version of Safari. There was a similar thread to this last month and it sounds like the issue was related to an outdated/unsupported version of Safari.

One way you could solve this on your end is to disable the AJAX used to navigate between months. This answer in the same thread outlines how that works.

Will that work for you? Let me know if that helps.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Thanks Geoff – I disabled Ajax and that resolved the issue in Safari. Thanks
    Beth

Geoff

Awesome, I’m so glad that sorted it out.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’ll help you out. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Links not moving to next month’ is closed to new replies.