Event Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Schumacher

Hey guys,

The Event Calendar and Events Calendar pro plugin is causing a few issues with one of our sites. We are unable to add photos to our media when the Event Calendar plugin is enabled. When we disabled the non pro version, we are able to add photos back into the media. When its activated, we are not.

When we try to upload an image with both plugins activated we are getting an HTTP error.

Both plugins are up to date. We’ve tried manually re-installing the pro version. But to no fix.

Any help on this would greatly be appreciated.

Let me know any additional information you may need.

P.S. We have the plugin already purchased. When filling this out the forum topic would only let me select Pre-Sale Questions.

Courtney

Hi Joshua

I hate to ask this, but can you re-create this ticket in the Events Calendar Pro forum AFTER logging in? I’m afraid we can’t provide technical support in the pre-sales forum, and if I move your ticket to the correct location, you won’t be notified as this was posted without logging in. So sorry about that.

Events Calendar PRO

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.