Event Cal Pro Pre-Sale Question : Paid Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Cal Pro Pre-Sale Question : Paid Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colleen

Hi, Does the Events Cal Pro Offer a way to have users register for a paid event and pay via pay pal. We have the free version and are looking ot upgrade in order to allow us to set a price ( which we can in the free) but to then actually pay for it and ideally fill out a few info fields like name and phone. Any info you can provide would be helpful. Thanks!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

It’s possible to do what you want, but not with the Events Calendar Pro, to accomplish the selling of tickets for the events you will need one of the Tickets add-ons. I would recommend the WooCommerce one, but that is up to you: https://theeventscalendar.com/tickets/

I hope I was able to answer your question, if not please reply and I will try do help you further.

My Best Regards,

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Colleen,

I saw that you marked the correct answer so I will assume it’s all good and close the thread.

My Best regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Cal Pro Pre-Sale Question : Paid Events’ is closed to new replies.