Event Cache

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Cache

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Craig,

A new set of beta files are available as of today with some small fixes, might want to give those a test drive.

If you encounter any errors or bugs, please report them according to the beta testing guidelines so we can have a look and provide a fix if needed. The more detailed the explanation the better.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Craig
    Participant

Thanks, Andras.

I may also put in a feature request to have a mass update process that’s available, even if just through a support ticket. I had to manually update everything last night.

Of course, maybe that won’t be necessary with the new tickets plugins. But unless there’s a way to merge updates, I think people still may need to use another plugin, and there is really no way to know whether that import process will be compatible with all the different “save_post” actions in TEC.

Thanks,
    Craig

Andras
    Keymaster

Craig, thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we’ll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Cache’ is closed to new replies.