Event Agregator Imported but will not show on month view only!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Agregator Imported but will not show on month view only!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

I have imported events using event aggregator from a google calendar url. All my events have been imported, but when attempting to view them on the webpage, they don’t show up at all in month view. In list, day, and week views all my events show up correctly. I’m sure there is a setting but I have tried making the number of month view events displayed -1 to indicate no limit, but they still dont show up.

Courtney

Hello Nolin

I’m not completely sure, but this does sound like the bug introduced recently with updates to WordPress core. WordPress updated to v4.8.2 and retroactively updated earlier versions as well to patch a security issue. As such, all previous versions of The Events Calendar were impacted. We have resolved the issue in 4.5.12.3 and higher. Can you please update to a newer version of The Events Calendar?

Also, it helps us greatly to be more sure what the issues could be when you send in your System Info https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Jason
    Participant

Hi Courtney!

thanks so much for this! my problem has been resolved and thank you for replying quickly!

Courtney

Thanks Nolin. Happy to help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Agregator Imported but will not show on month view only!’ is closed to new replies.