Event Aggregator's import not working, server issue?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator's import not working, server issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    launchsa
    Participant

I’ve been trying to import events through EA and continue to get an error that the server may be having an issue. I’ve updated our license key both through copy and paste and manually, I’ve also looked to see whether the server was connected and it is. For some reason, I cannot get these imports to push through.

Ryan

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-aggregator-server-not-working-2/

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for email support and sorry you are having issues. Sounds like there is a conflict. To get you started on troubleshooting: First, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Also, can you send a screenshot of the error message?

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator's import not working, server issue?’ is closed to new replies.