Event Aggregator won't connect to my facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator won't connect to my facebook

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bridget
    Participant

Hi.
    i just bought the licenses to use both EventTicket Plus and Event Aggregator together.
    Althought, I am trying to set up my first event import from facebook and it wouldn’t access.
    I am stuck on a screen “Connect Facebook to Event Aggregator” and nothing s loading.

Could you please help me ?

Thank you

Estelle

Bridget
    Participant

Hello ?

Bridget
    Participant

Hello,

Aggregator still cannot log onto facebook after many verifications for pluggins conflicts, settings and every single threads on the event aggregator forum.
    When I click onto “connect fb” fom APIs menu in Event settings, a page loads up with a box “Connect FB to Events Aggregator” requiring to click on a “Log into fb” button which I don’t have any access to. I am just stuck and wait for ages and nothing happens.
    Please can I have some support as I am kinda getting frustrated trying to fix it for the last 6hrs and waiting for someone to get in touch with me.

Thank you.

Bridget

Josh
    Participant

Hey Bridget,

I’m terribly sorry about the delayed response here.

As a starting point, thanks for clarifying that you’ve followed our Testing for Conflicts procedures. This definitely helps us to know there aren’t any obvious conflicts at play here!

As a next step, can you try going through the process you describe above but with the developer tools on your browser open and set toward the “Console” tab there?

When you start the login via Facebook process now, are there any warnings or errors that pop up in the console for you there?

Thanks!

Bridget
    Participant

Hi Josh !
    Thank you so much for getting back to me.
    I am not sure I fully understood what you asked me to do as in my developper tool, I have both options for setting up the “web console” or “browser console”
    So I set up the browser console (hope its the good one). Heres a Prt screen of it and yes there are a few errors popping up.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks again !

Josh
    Participant

Hey Bridget,

Thanks for following up here and providing that information!

Are you attempting the import while you’re logged into a private browsing window in your browser?

Thanks!

Bridget
    Participant

Yes ! That was it.
    Thank you so much !

Bridget

Josh
    Participant

Hey Bridget,

No problem, happy to help! 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator won't connect to my facebook’ is closed to new replies.