Event Aggregator: Valid Licence but 'Buy' option and red errors

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator: Valid Licence but 'Buy' option and red errors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Derek Pennycook
    Participant

Hi, I have just gone to add a Facebook Page to my imports but it shows that I need to buy the licence?

image attached and I have disabled every plugin plus tried a different theme

My licence is valid and it is also showing ‘unknown errors’ on my schedule?

Can anyone help?

thanks

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

When you navigate to Events > Settings > Licenses, do you see a green “Valid Key! Expires on ____-__-__” message beneath the Event Aggregator license key field? See screenshot below for example.

Please review our Testing for conflicts guide for more information.

I also recommend reading over our Finding and inputting your license key and Moving Your License Keys Knowledgebase articles to make sure everything is set up properly in regards to your license key.

Please keep me updated and have a good evening. Cheers!

Derek Pennycook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

I marked your last reply as private. When sending sensitive information over such as license key information, it’s recommended you do so as a private reply. Are you having issues with any other plugins, or is it limited to Event Aggregator? Are you seeing any errors on your server’s error log?

It might be best you set up a fresh WordPress installation where you can fully troubleshoot the issue. Make sure you have only the default WordPress theme and The Events Calendar installed and activated on the test site. Please review our Moving Your License Keys Knowledgebase article for more information.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I’d also right-click your mouse and use the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if anything displays in the error console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

I also notice you have two licenses for Event Aggregator (ends in 77f9). Have you tried using the other license to see if things behave differently? Need be, I can assign you a new license key to see if that clears things up.

Sorry you’re having to deal with this strange issue and please keep me updated. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator: Valid Licence but 'Buy' option and red errors’ is closed to new replies.