Event Aggregator Still Not Importing Properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Still Not Importing Properly

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Patricia

This reply is private.

Denise Hoyle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Saif
    Participant

I’ve been having the same problem. I think it’s because I’ve been putting in “https://” vs http, but I sure would love for my calendar to continually import vs randomly stopping :/

Patricia

Hi Denise,

You are welcome! Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime 😉

Hey Saif, thank you for reaching out to us! A fix for this issue is expected to be released next week, we will post an update here as soon as we have a solution.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to open a new topic and we will be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Denise Hoyle
    Participant

Okay – I’ve just updated to the latest version and am attempting to restart the imports, however I’m getting an error message that I’ve hit the limit of 100 when in reality I’ve only restarted about 50. Why am I getting this error message?

The daily limit of 100 import requests to the Event Aggregator service has been reached. Please try again later.

Patricia

Hi Denise,

I’m so sorry about this issue! It could be associated with the bug we are already working to solve: the fix is expected to be released this week (probably today!).

At this moment I would suggest you to wait until the latest version of The Events Calendar (4.6.5) is released, update the plugin and run your scheduled imports after that.

In the meantime, if you want to know more about how Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work, I would recommend you to read this article.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Cheers,

Patricia

Saif
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

Hi Saif,

I’m sorry to hear you are still having problems to import your events! Could you please open a new/separate thread? This way Denise won’t be notified every time we post a new reply here and also I can take a look at your system info and investigate the issues you are experiencing.

Thanks!

Patricia

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Denise!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release for the Event Aggregator server is out including a fix for this issue 🙂

No action is needed on your end as this is all on our server side of things, but we do recommend you update to the latest version of The Events Calendar (currently 4.6.6)

Please try it out and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Still Not Importing Properly’ is closed to new replies.