Event Aggregator Server Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Server Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

I am having the same issue – trying to import via FB and get the same message:
    There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-aggregator-server-not-working/

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can check the status of the server by heading to Events Settings < Help and scrolling down to Event Aggregator System Status.

Does it say that the server is connected?  Do you see any other error messages of note there?

If the server does seem to be connected, try running your import again and let me know what happens.  If the server does not seem connected, let’s start by checking that the Event Aggregator is connected to your current license key. See My Account » Licenses to find your current key.

You may want to also just manually re-enter the license key, even if it is correct, and ‘Save Changes’.

Let me know how it goes!

In the meantime, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Server Not Working’ is closed to new replies.