Event Aggregator Refund

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Refund

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arciforli
    Participant

Hi, I recently bought the licence for events aggregator, but I found out right after it doesn’t work with facebook anymore. Since the product description didn’t say anything about this problems with facebook events I would like to have a refund.

Thanks,

Claudia
    Arci Forlì

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I would be happy to help you ?

There is actually a banner on top of the Event Aggregator product page which warns about the Facebook issue, but maybe we should repeat that message somewhere else.

Anyway, we really would like to work with you on this. Would you be interested in a license for the remaining time for one of our other plugins instead of a refund?

If you are more interested in a refund, you can fill out the refund form https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Refund’ is closed to new replies.