Event Aggregator Posts

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Posts

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Gayle.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gayle
    Participant

What is the status of the events aggregator… my account is due to renew and it’s not working and I see all the posts. Will this continue to be a feature.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Gayle!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I can confirm that we’ve recently experienced some issues with our Event Aggregator servers that might have cause delays when previewing your imports as well as failed imports.

This has just been addressed so imports should be back to normal.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Regarding Facebook imports, they recently announced a range of changes to their APIs (the protocols we use to ‘speak’ to their servers and retrieve event information) which are having an affect on Event Aggregator users.

As a result, some Facebook imports that previously worked are not currently possible. Further details can be found in the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ea-fb-privacy-policy/

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Posts’ is closed to new replies.