Event Aggregator NOT WORKING

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator NOT WORKING

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    downtown
    Participant

Hello.

I normally don’t do this kind of thing. But ever since I installed or paid for the event aggregator plug-in I have had positive results for about the first month and then after that it was nothing but bugs and issues and the plug-in not working.

It is been sometime and I checked back to see if the plug-in was doing anything for my events calendar and it looks like it has not been. The statistics make no sense, and it only updates a few of the events daily without importing anything new. I have all the imports on daily which is about 25 separate listings. It only remembers to import about five of them. And those it doesn’t even import the new events for.

I don’t know whether or not to ask for a refund. this plug-in has not been working for over a year. are there any fixes to the oven importer or is this plug-in completely useless at this point. I was counting on this thing to populate my calendar but it looks like I’m going to have to explore another option.

Please inform me whether or not the event aggregator plug-in is operational. At this point it does not appear to be. And I think you guys need to reach out to all of your customers and let them know that it is not.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by downtown.

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with Event Aggregator at this time.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

In addition, can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Also, can you enable and check the Event Log under Events < Help to see if you see anything unusual?

Right under that is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.