Event Aggregator Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Hey,

The event aggregator has suddenly disappeared nearly all my scheduled import. The only ones showing I added today. And in the history tag, events I know I set as recurring are showing as one time and with red exclamation points. Please advise.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Attaching image

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

It sounds strange that your scheduled imports disappeared. Do you recall any plugin, theme or WordPress core update, or any major change in your site before the scheduled imports disappeared?

Could you please hover over the red exclamation points and let us know what error messages you get?

What happens if you re-schedule one of those imports again? Does it work? Let us know if you get any other errors.

Also, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try manually running some of your scheduled imports, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

I also installed WP Fastest Cache Options

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle!

Thanks for coming back with the information I asked.

I understand that you could run a a scheduled import, are you still able to see the scheduled import?

You mentioned before that not all your scheduled imports have disappeared, were all your imports from a Facebook URL or other sources too? Could you please share a URL from one of the imports that disappeared?

We’ve had a few other users reporting a glitch when trying to connect with the Facebook API, so if you still experience failed imports from Facebook, please try going to your wp-admin > Events > APIs and click Refresh your Connection to Facebook.

Regarding the log file, could you please make a zip file and send it to us? You can also use a third party service like Google Drive or Dropbox to share it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

How do I do that?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle!

A database dump is just a backup of your site’s database. You can get one using your cPanel or asking your hosting provider to do so. Another option is to use a plugin like WP-DB-Backup > https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-db-backup/

Here is a guide on how you can make a backup of your database > https://codex.wordpress.org/Backing_Up_Your_Database

After you get a copy of your database, please send it to us in a private reply. If the size of it is too large, you can use a third party service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
    Victor

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Download keeps timing out. My host is looking into it. Anything I can do in the mean time? The plugin keeps getting stick at 20%.

Victor
    Keymaster

Does Event Aggregator gets stuck or is it the WP-DB-Backup plugin? Let me know if you experience a different issue with your imports.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

WP-DB-Backup plugin gets stuck

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

I’m really sorry the plugin gets stuck.

Having a closer inspection to your debug.log, I can see many fatal errors about reaching the memory limit for your site, so there is a chance this might relate to the backup plugin getting stuck.

[22-Sep-2017 06:40:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262209 bytes) in /home/yourfri1/public_html/nerdoutapp.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/lib/class-wp-smush.php on line 392

You should check with your hosting provider to verify if they can spot a performance issue on your site.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Not Working’ is closed to new replies.