Help Desk

Event Aggregator not importing anymore, and other bugs

For months, I’ve been having minor issues with the Event Aggregator–for example, certain feeds always create duplicate organizers and venues, and when deleted, they always reappeared.

So I updated to the latest versions of all the Events Calendar plugins and stopped the scheduled import. After adding a new event to our Facebook page, I ran an “On Demand” import and the progress bar just spun. I’ve tried repeatedly at different times, and it always takes forever and then eventually fails.

I moved the site to a staging server so I could test for plugin and theme conflicts, but it’s still the same issue.

We have numerous other feeds from Facebook, some of which still work whereas others fail. They used to all work a couple weeks ago. I suspect it was the update that messed things up, but I’m not sure.

Thanks for your help.
    Chris

This reply has been marked as private.

Ok thanks! I downgraded and now the imports seem to be working as before.

I originally updated all the plugins because we’ve been having issues with duplicate organizers and venues for imported events, and other weird inconsistencies. We’ll be checking over the next few days to see if those issues are still showing up.

Hi Rachel,

Thanks! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates