Help Desk

Event Aggregator isnt pulling images

• Topics: 1

Hi, we’re having an issue with the event aggregator not pulling any imagery on our site. Also, in the backend when we do an import we get a DataTable error regardless of what we import with. Both sites we use the aggregator with don’t pull images. One site did get images attached within the event description from meetup but still didn’t grab a featured image.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry that you’re running into these issues with Event Aggregator…

First, I do want to mention that while EA will include the featured image when importing from Facebook, it currently does not support importing the featured image from Meetup. Sorry for the bad news there!

Can you please copy/paste the error that you’re getting and include a link to the source you’re importing from when you get the error so that I can do some testing on my end? If you could also share your system information with me, that would be helpful as well.

And finally, if you haven’t done so already, could you please try running the import in a default environment (with a default theme enabled and all other plugins disabled) to rule out any theme/plugin conflicts?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi. We confirmed this is an issue with importing from Facebook.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

NOTE: If your issue extends beyond importing images from Facebook, please reply with those details.

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates